Hori Hori soil knife
The HoriHori is a deceptively simple and versatile tool – a soil knife, with one sharp edge and one deeply serrated or toothed on a concave blade, marked with measures. It will become part of your essential kit.
The Hori Hori is a traditional Japanese soil knife. It is a gardening, landscaping and bush regeneration tool of impressive versatility.
- It is a knife and a narrow trowel, with a deeply serrated edge on one side of the concave blade and a sharpened edge on the other
- Hardened galvanised steel blade and hardwood handle
- Full tang and blade guard to be protect your hand from slipping when digging.
- Graduations in mm and inches (up to 150mm / 6″) engraved on the blade
- A hole in the handle for hanging
- Includes sheath with belt loop
To read more about how this essential tool can well and truly earn its keep in your garden, See Here.
weight and size
|Dimensions||35 × 4 × 5 cm|